In a momentous announcement, Gabriel Djabatey Odonkor, popularly known as Gabbie Odonkor, has been nominated for the prestigious African Arts and Achievers Award in the Blogger of the Year category for 2023. Gabbie Odonkor, a Ghanaian blogger, freelance journalist, and reporter, has been making waves in the digital realm with his insightful content and passion for storytelling.
Gabbie’s online presence extends to his Official Website, www.gabbieodonkor.com, where he shares his thoughts, experiences, and a diverse range of topics. He’s not limited to just one domain; he also manages a tech website, www.gabbie.tech, where he explores the ever-evolving world of technology and innovation.
The voting phase for this esteemed award is currently underway and will conclude on the 10th of October, 2023. The African Arts and Achievers Awards, now in its third edition, is organized by Steflix Media Network, a prominent platform dedicated to recognizing and celebrating excellence in various fields across the African continent.
If you’re eager to support Gabbie Odonkor in his journey to becoming Blogger of the Year, there are two convenient ways to cast your vote:
Method 1: Via USSD Code
- Dial **800714# or **447714#
- Select the “Vote” option.
- Enter the nominee code, which can be found on the official flyer as “CW82”.
- Specify the number of votes you wish to cast.
- Confirm the amount and proceed.
- Wait for authorization and approval.
Method 2: Online Voting
- Visit https://castvotegh.com/#/events/nominees/Q0FUXzAwMDAwMzY2OTQ%3D
- Click on the provided link.
- Locate Gabbie Odonkor’s name and click on it.
- Follow the steps to cast your vote securely.
Your support could be the key to Gabbie Odonkor’s victory at the African Arts and Achievers Awards 2023. Let’s rally behind this talented Ghanaian blogger and journalist who has been making significant contributions to the digital landscape.
Stay updated with the latest developments by following @africaartandachieversawards and @steflixmedianetwork on social media. Join the movement and be part of celebrating excellence in African arts and achievements.